As a designer I strive to create out-of-the-box designs, push the envelope, and welcome new challenges with enthusiasm. This blog is about my journey as a freelance designer. Different things I have learned along with templates I have created and offer to you free of charge are included in this blog. Feel Free to take a look around, leave some comments or questions please email me. And be sure to check out My World Of Design and my my portfolio Thanks for visiting Graphic Art Collections!



Regarding the controversy about paid placements I do believe that it is violating federal prohibitions. On www.commercialalert.org it states that even the expert Danny Sullivan, editor of SearchEngineWatch said to the New York Times that “its getting very difficult to tell whether a site paid to be listed or not.” Society uses search engines to gain knowledge and information. I think it is important to know that the result they searched for isnt only a marketing scheme. There is no editorial integrity.

A good percentage of people believe that inclusion ads, submission ads and paid placement affect the results in the search engines. This was honestly a very tough choice for having to take one side or the other to write this paper. After much debate and more research, I do think that these methods of advertising do affect the organic earch engine ratings.

Those who offer PPC ensure their clients that they are ranking highly organically as long as they are bidding enough to show up in the paid spots. This is google’s main income source. I think that they give their paid advertisers some advantage in the organic rankings and that would definitely keep the those paying for advertising coming back.

What makes google the most popular search engine is that they bring the most relevant content to a searcher better than any other search engine, meaning that google has clients on both sides, needing them both to make the other side  happy and keep the clients coming back.

The promise made to the paid advertisers is to improve and keep their ranking as high as possible. There for the organic search engines have adjusted and shifted the criteria that web pages are ranked.

I strongly believe that inclusion ads and paid placement ads effect the organic rankings. If they honestly did keep the paid advertisers and organic search results separate, playing no favorite with any particular side, I wouldn’t have any doubt the organic results were indeed honest. But I believe that there will always be favoritism and the organic search engine results will be affected in some way, reguardless if it’s a big or small change. I personally think that the change is there.

Leave a Reply

@AngelaDesigns. Powered by Blogger.

AngelaDesigns Store

My Favorite Links