As a designer I strive to create out-of-the-box designs, push the envelope, and welcome new challenges with enthusiasm. This blog is about my journey as a freelance designer. Different things I have learned along with templates I have created and offer to you free of charge are included in this blog. Feel Free to take a look around, leave some comments or questions please email me. And be sure to check out My World Of Design and my my portfolio Thanks for visiting Graphic Art Collections!


A Page Dedicated to All Things Everything Design

We here at My World of Design are committed to providing you with truly unique, design related content. cause lets face it, having the same old tutorials and articles come up every search on every page can get really frustrating. Distinctive freebies that you wont find anywhere else! we regularly update the site so that you'll always have new things to explore. submit your designs and let others give you feedback. come be a part of our growing community.

 See the original feature at Metalrific Designs 

 

 

http://www.directoryworld.net/ 

buy website traffic Buy website traffic cheap - Get 10,000 visitors for $8.95

Leave a Reply

@AngelaDesigns. Powered by Blogger.

AngelaDesigns Store

My Favorite Links